As a Frontier Member, you get access to tickets before the general public, receive tour announcements, and exclusive competitions and special offers from Frontier Touring, Chugg Entertainment, and our touring partners.
Update your account details and tour preferences by following these steps:
1) Sign in to your Frontier Member account.
2) Select My details.
3) Find all your account details and tour notification preferences on this page. You can edit any section by selecting the Edit buttons.
Please ensure you have tried the following:
- Sign in to the Frontier Touring website here.
- Ensure you are signing in with the email and password you originally set when becoming a member.
- If you’re still having trouble, reset your password here (Please wait a few minutes and then check your email inbox and junk folder)
Please note, your Frontier Member account is different from the ticketing agency you purchase tickets through. Tickets are purchased via the official ticketing agency. Some ticketing agencies may require you to create an account to purchase tickets. This is not your Frontier Member account.
By cancelling your Frontier Membership, you will no longer receive presale access, tour announcements and updates, newsletters, and exclusive competitions and special offers.
Option 1. Sign in to your Frontier Member account and select 'My details'. Down the bottom of the 'My details' page, select the 'Cancel membership' button.
Option 2. Cancel your Frontier Membership by unsubscribing from any Frontier Touring email you have received.
If your query is not answered in the resources above, you can submit your question via our contact form.